Circumnavigation Island Tour
Circumnavigation Island Tour, a powerboat catamaran boat excursion around Antigua.
Discover the secrets of Antigua and Barbuda on the luxury of Excellence. CIRCUMNAVIGATION Island TOUR join us as we cruise around the coastline of Antigua aboard our 5 star, state-of-the-art luxury catamaran. This passage is about 28 miles.
We welcome you aboard for a full circumnavigation tour of our island’s magnificent coastline. Think you’ve seen all that Antigua has to offer? Wait till you experience the views by sea!
The sensation you will feel, as the alluring coastline glides by with its rolling hills shimmering in the distance, is one you will never forget. See areas such as the Pillars of Hercules, Jumby Bay, Bird Island and the natural spectacle of Devil’s Bridge, up close and personal. Be at peace with the world as you gaze at slender coconut palms swaying in the crisp breeze and listen to rhythmic calypso and reggae music as we sail along.
We will whisk you away to a secluded and uninhabited Green Island, where you can relax on the beach, explore the nearby reef or swim in the warm turquoise waters. Back on board the friendly crew will cook you a delicious lunch of chicken or fish accompanied by salad and local vegetables. Drinks are served to you by our crew from the open bar.
Next we will cruise across to English Harbour, where you will discover one of the most prestigious and renowned historical sights in the world.
Before we return to port our journey will take us passed the exotic western coast of Antigua in crystal clear waters, where virgin white sandy beaches and pristine bays can still be found. Excellence is not just our name; it’s our way of life!
6 hours approximately
- Experienced Captain & Crew
- Delicious Lunch & Open Bar
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
- A day of Relaxation
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
Front Desk area at the resort.
You will be dropped off at the same point where you were picked up
- Please be at the pick point 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Please bring sunscreen, towels, swimwear, and any additional clothing you may need.
- Please secure your electronic devices; we will not be responsible should they sustain water damage.
- Guest must cancel at least 24 hours prior to schedule date of tour, a 10% applies admin fee applies.
- Cancellation 24 hours or less to tour date, 100% penalty applies