From $110/ per Adult | $65 / Children (ages 10 – 16) | FREE Cancellation **
Must cancel at least 14 days prior to schedule date of tour.Check Availability
Book our Island Safari 4×4 Discovery Excursion, Jeep Land Rover Island Tour in Antigua. Trail-blaze with us through the rustic, wilder side of Antigua!
- Be greeted by your personalized driver/guide as you step into one of our comfortable zebra stripped safari Land Rovers and prepare yourself for an adventurous, fun filled tour. We promise to take you to the most beautiful places on the island inaccessible to those in buses and cars.Along the way our informative guide will keep you entertained and share the folklore, culture. Learn of our history at the National Parks Interpretation Centre by seeing and imaginative film presentation. Take in the breath-taking panoramic view of Falmouth Harbour at Convert Hill there you’ll stop for a refreshing drink.As you board the Land Rover once more the next stop will be to Pot Works Dam, an expanse of freshwater that is reputed to be largest in the Eastern Caribbean.By now you will have built up an appetite so were off to historic Betty’s Hope, where a delightful lunch will be served. After lunch we drive off to Devil’s Bridge for a picturesque view of the rock formation, which has taken thousands of years to form.
Last but not least we move onto our last stop, Long Bay, for a refreshing beach stop where you will have time to dip your toes in the warm turquoise sea or relax on the beach and work on your suntan.
- Pick-up location: Your Resort
- End location:
- A great tour for those who like to mix it up
Duration: 6 Hours Approximately
Activity Level: Easy (Off-Road Jeep Ride May Include Bumps)
- Experienced Tour Guides, Scenic drive
- Island-wide Site-seeing
- Lunch break and Cold Beverages
Guest must cancel at least 14 days prior to schedule date of tour. Cancellation within 14 days, a penalty of 20% applies plus admin fee.
Admin fee is non-refundable 24 hrs after booking.`